Data protection declaration somah essence
We are pleased that you are interested in our company and our products and services and would like you to feel safe when visiting our website with regard to the protection of your personal data. Because we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Compliance with the provisions of the new EU-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a matter of course for us.
Personal data is information about your identity. This includes e.g. Name, address, telephone number, email address. Personal data is not required for the general use of our website. When using services, however, we need this data from you so that we can provide the desired service. This also applies to the sending of information material and ordered goods or to answering individual questions. Personal data are only collected and transmitted to state institutions and authorities entitled to receive information only within the framework of the relevant laws or if we are obliged to do so by judicial decisions. Our employees are obliged to comply with the provisions of the EU-GDPR.
We have taken technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. We reserve the right to change our security and data protection measures insofar as this becomes necessary due to technical developments. The information on data protection will then be adjusted accordingly. Therefore, please note the current version of our data protection declaration.
If you use links that are offered on our website, this data protection declaration does not extend to these links. When we offer links, we strive to ensure that they also comply with our data protection and security standards. However, we have no influence on compliance with data protection and security regulations by other providers. Therefore, please also inform yourself on the websites of other providers about the data protection declaration provided there. You can get information about the data you have saved at any time.
We updated our data protection declaration in accordance with EU-GDPR on May 25, 2018 and added the following information:
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address and, if applicable, your name) will be saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authorityabout the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register for the newsletter or otherwise provide us with information, we only
collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR ):
Date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time
Access status / HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
URL of the referring page
Browser including language and version of the browser software
Operating system and its surface
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below: Transient cookies: Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include especially the session cookies that we use the most on our website. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. Persistent cookies Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. refuse to accept third-party cookies (third-party cookies) or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. Other functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you generally have to provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) We can also pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer project and event participation or similar services together with partners.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
5. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the Insert processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details: